A celebration of Somerset dining organised by the Rotary Club of Ilminster
Lunch will be served in the “Lunch on the Rec” marquee near the Classic Vehicle Show.
The marquee will be open from 12 noon and lunch available at 12:30pm.
Lunch to include:
- Bonner’s award winning Pork & Chutney Pie
- Bonner’s Crispy Scotch Egg
- Feast’s home-made Vegetable Tart
- Fabulous Salad from Feast
- ‘Tasty Cheddar’ from Silver Street Dairy
- Keen’s prize winning Cheddar from Wincanton
- Bread from Roy-Al Bakery Martock
- Lovington’s Ice cream from Castle Cary
- Tornado Bitter from ‘The Volunteer’ Seavington
- Cider from Perry’s Dowlish Wake
……. and a tasting of the award winning Wayford sparkling wine
Tickets £7 each – available from Harriman’s Menswear Silver Street.
Please note: There is a limit of 90 tickets so please book early.
|Event Name:||Rotary Lunch on the Rec.|
|When:||Sunday 11th June 2017|
|Time:||12 Noon – Lunch available from 12.30pm|
|How Much:||£7.00 Each – Available from Harriman’s Menswear, Silver Street|